MaterialsEnableTM helps qualify your material for the manufacture of organic electronics.
Organic electronics is enabling a new world of flexible and large area applications, which brings new dimensions to materials assessment. Flexible electronics has redefined the performance envelope for electronics, and today materials requirements include not only electrical but also mechanical parameters.
The FlexEnable team has the world's most accumulated experience of testing and manufacturing with organic electronics materials including semiconductors, dielectrics, adhesives, substrates and photoresist. We have taken new materials sets from lab to full industrialisation, and have characterised hundreds of organic semiconductors and dielectric substrates for flexible electronics manufacture.
We can help you characterise your materials through the following services:
- Standard processing evaluation
We will carry out the following tests:
- Compatibility tests with FlexEnable qualified materials
- Material wettability tests on FlexEnable substrates
- Patternability tests
- Adhesion tests (ASTM D-3359)
- Transmission and haze (ASTM D-1003, ISO 13468 and ISO 14782)
- Start-of-life tests (Ion, Vth and m)
- Reliability tests (storage, negative gate bias, positive gate bias)
- Flexibility tests (IEC 62715-6-1)
- Manufacturing process development
We will develop a process for your material to make it suitable for the manufacture of flexible electronics.
- Application demonstrators
We will qualify your materials for applications of interest by demonstrating their performance in a prototype which can be a display, sensor or integrated circuit smart system.
- Bespoke evaluation
We will tailor an assessment package for you to suit your needs.
Please contact us at MaterialsEnable@flexenable.com to discuss your requirements.
An extensive range of innovative tests for material characterisation