Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ FlexEnable ' or ‘us' or ‘we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 34 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0FX, England. Our company registration number is 3904098. The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee, nor can we provide any guarantees on behalf of any third parties, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, licensed to us or available within the public domain. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, details of prototypes and any intellectual property therein. FlexEnable retains the rights to any proprietary intellectual property therein. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All material published on our site, including text, images, graphics, audio/visual or other materials that have been created by FlexEnable remains the property of FlexEnable and is subject to copyright. FlexEnable and the FlexEnable logo are trademarks of FlexEnable. FlexEnable also claims rights in other trademarks, service marks, names and logos contained in this site. You are not authorized to modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way