At FlexEnable we promote an open and collaborative environment and are committed to making employees feel valued and supported.
In addition to the base salary we offer the following benefits:
- Pension – We have a contributory pension scheme in place (employer contribution 6% and employee minimum 2%).
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance – The Private Medical Insurance is offered to all our staff and we have no excess on our policy terms. This can be extended to family members.
- Health Shield Cash Plan - The cash plan is available for optical, dental, chiropody, chiropractic and other health-based treatments.
- Prescription glasses – If you need to wear prescription glasses in the cleanroom we’ll cover the cost of your prescription safety glasses.
- Mental well-being - We provide you with an Employee Assistance Programme that assists with personal problems and/or work-related problems.
- Learning and Development – We support employees in their personal and career development through our Further Education and Sponsorship Policy.
- Flexible / hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Share options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Death In Service (four times' salary)
- Income Protection Scheme - The policy provides security should an employee is not able to work for a sustained period of time.
- Social events - We host a number of team events throughout the year.
- Visa fee reimbursement - We are a Skilled Worker visa sponsor, so if you need a visa to work in the UK, we will reimburse your visa fees (subject to successful process).