FlexEnable’s team of flexible electronics experts works closely with you to develop your ideas into technically feasible design concepts which can be rapidly prototyped and evaluated. We then support ramp-up to volume manufacturing using our internal prototyping capabilities or our external manufacturing partners.
On our premises in Cambridge we have built a 14” prototype line that mirrors standard flat panel display equipment sets, along with a complete suite of electrical and optical test and characterisation setup for display and LC optics. This ensures that we provide our customers with a low-risk route from design to prototype to mass production.
What we offer
FlexEnable can help accelerate design and ramp to production by:
- Providing rapid prototyping allowing for different design options and variants to be quickly evaluated and field tested
- Creating reference designs for a wide range of specific applications and markets building on our core technologies in flexible displays and optics
- Ramping up volume production with our network of manufacturing partners
Why work with FlexEnable
- Leading technology platform and world’s highest-performance organic materials
- World’s first low-cost, flexible organic thin-film transistor (OTFT) backplane technology and the highest-performance OTFT materials related to this technology
- Our unique flexible electronics technology drives innovation across displays and active optics, enabling new applications across a range of mass markets
- Industrially proven manufacturing processes with high yield
- World-class team of engineers possessing more than 1000 years of combined industry experience and technical know-how
- A comprehensive patent portfolio of around 600 patents and patent applications globally for OTFT materials, processes and architectures
- A trusted partner – we work with leading companies to build the ecosystem for flexible electronics